1. Dutch-Bangla Bank, under its social cause program, has been awarding scholarships to the meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at different levels of education since its beginning. Dutch-Bangla Bank awards new scholarships every year along with renewal of existing awardees.
2. The Bank has given scholarships to the deserving students from huge applications following a set of criteria such as the applicant's academic results, financial capability, physical conditions etc. Around 90% of the scholarships have been given to the rural students and 50% to the female students.
3. Dutch-Bangla Bank has been awarding scholarships to meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at higher secondary, graduation & post-graduation levels. In continuation of this program applications are invited for Dutch-Bangla Bank scholarships from meritorious students in need of financial aid who passed S.S.C./equivalent examination in 2023 and meet the following requirements:
Eligibility for the scholarship
Academic level Minimum CGPA (Without 4th subject), for all Groups School/Institutions situated in city corporation areas School/Institutions situated in district town areas School/Institutions situated in rural/other areas S.S.C. or equivalent examination 5.00 5.00 4.83
Amount & duration of scholarship
Academic Level Scholarship Period Monthly Scholarship (Taka) Annual grant for reading materials (Taka) Annual grant for clothing (Taka) H.S.C. 2 Years 2,500.00 2,500.00 1,000.00
Other criteria of the Scholarship:
- Students availing scholarship from other sources (except Government scholarship) will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank's scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be earmarked for students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examination from the Institutions in rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be earmarked for female students.
- Eligible and interested students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examination in 2023, are requested to apply through online at: app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship along with the following:
- Scanned color photograph of student (image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Scanned color photographs of student's father and mother (image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Scanned marksheet and testimonial of S.S.C./equivalent examinations (image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
Some important dates for applicants
- Application Opening : July 30, 2023
- Application Closing : August 24, 2023
- Publication of preliminary selection list through Website : August 30, 2023
- Primarily selected applicants shall print out 'Primary Selection Letter' from the above mentioned Dutch-Bangla Bank website and submit the original copy of all documents for verification to any Branches/Mobile Banking offices of Dutch-Bangla Bank: From August 31 to September 21, 2023
- Publication of final result: To be notified later through Newspaper and Website.
- No direct application will be accepted.